Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Village

Knowing that so many people are thinking about us and expecially Ollie is amazingly overwhelming. The visits, the warm and wonderful messages mean the world to me.

I was moved once again beyond words this evening. First I went to dinner at Taste of Thai with my beautiful friend Brandy. Then she sent me home with wonderful and much appreciated gifts from The Village in Greensboro, a group of folks that are full of love and kindness, that are so much fun to be around and that I don't get to see nearly enough of (hint, hint :)

Thank you so much!!! Kathy, Brandy, Christina, Anne, Gina, Lucy, Jonah,  & Scott.
We now have days worth of food and entertainment. 


Ollie loves toys that he can push and pull around. I was chasing him around in order to get a picture.


Thank you Sweet Lucy

Zephyr wanted to start eating it now. I think he heard the word "pie" and blocked out the word "chicken".



Thank you Jonah

Beautiful


This was Ollie saying "thank you for the card Jonah"

No comments:

Post a Comment