Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Hospital Pictures

 Yay, napping on Dad is the best.

 So oblivious to what the week ahead would bring :(
 My beautiful Little Angel
 Ollie loves to wave at people, cars, animals, ect. He just loves to wave. Turned the camera on him and he watched himself wave and wave very happily!

 Maybe this bed is a comfy place to be. Should feel rather secure with the really tall bars and all.

 I am cute. I am just so doggone goshdarn flippin cute

 I want to ride in this car and therefore Dad just has to follow me around with that IV pump, because it isn't my problem to worry about.


 If I could get the motor on here to go a little faster I might make it out of here.
 Tired of these damn masks and I will just eat it, and then maybe you will leave me alone!

My head won't fit through!!!!Or I would be carrying out my escape plan right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment