Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's My Blog and I Will Say Whatever the Hell I Want.....

BUT.....
I can't help but wonder why certain information that may be important to my child's current "condition" would come from a 10 year old child. Information that actually may be useful for the care and treatment of Ollie. Not to mention the scattered and misunderstood translation via a 10 year old. Whatever......the health dept nurse says to me this morning "I can confirm that what your son told you is accurate."
And that just pisses me off.


So on to more important crap.....Ollie seems to be tolerating the medicines Ok. He gets cranky and very clingy about an hour after so I think it must make his belly hurt. There is one they can't give until he has an eye exam, and then he will need to have an eye exam monthly for the duration of treatment.  My health insurance is just going to LOVE us!
Another side effect is decreased appetite, which I can see is going to be a problem already. As a result he will be getting weighed weekly by whomever is bringing his medications.
And then there is the one that turns everything orange. His pee is orange, inside his mouth is orange, and apparently soon his tears will also be orange.
Pardon my twisted sense of humor, but that will be one that should turn a few heads in public.







1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all had a good time.I am sure Ollie was happy to get out and play.Love you.

    ReplyDelete