Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Hold the Door!!

Home isolation for 8 weeks. EIGHT WEEKS!!! Seriously??? No movies, no museums, no Target, no GROCERY STORE. (but the rest of the family can go about their regular activities) Am I supposed to leave Ollie home alone? (obviously not, so don't answer that) Can I wake up now?

So somehow I have to figure out how to finish school shopping with the other kids, get them thier physicals for school, get Chayce to his appointments. And keep ALL OF US from losing what is left of our minds. And I can feel the rest of mine going as we speak just thinking about it.

ANY IDEAS?

*well, let me revise and say that Ollie can be outside until the cows come home. So if the weather would just cool down, we could live at the park? Playdates outside?? And we will be free to go camping in October! That's a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment