Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday......Maybe I have Anger Issues

So the health dept nurse says to me this morning "I don't think he has TB." Then if he doesn't have TB how about you treat him for what he does have!!! Oh wait.....cause you aren't a doctor. And he has at least four of those that DO THINK he has TB. All of whom are at Chapel Hill, and I hate to break it down, but I trust them a hell of A LOT more than I trust the flippin health dept nurse. End of discussion.
But just to harp on the subject for just a few more seconds; I have had to correct her on a few differences between what those FOUR CHAPEL HILL DOCTORS (four; as in 3 pulmonologists and  one Infectious Disease, and the Radiologists that read his reports and said "consistent with tuberculosis") have said versus what she THINKS SHE KNOWS. Ok, I am done now. Did I say how much I f**king hate a know it all?

Just give my baby his orange pee producing drugs and go.
Maybe I just need a glass of wine with my oatmeal.





1 comment: