Friday, September 16, 2011

Medicine Day Sucks!

    We should be used to it right? On top of the fact that I shouldn't be complaining, it's only two days a week now. But it is a struggle to get a 20 month old to take down four crushed up, powdered down pills. In cinnamon applesauce no less, YUCK! Let's not forget the fact that I am not a morning person; I have absolutely NO NEED for personal interaction at 9 am. So don't sit here and try to chit chat with me as I wrestle down my toddler so you can shove nasty applesauce in him while trying to convince him "there's only a few more bites" every 5 seconds.

But the fun really takes place the rest of the day. He doesn't want to eat on medicine days and he cries most of the day. So somehow the shit makes him hurt somewhere, but he can't tell you what it is that's bothering him.
So we just go with it and I guess remember to be thankful that we don't have to do it again until Tuesday morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment